Hi, my name is Rachel Mulligan. I am the Parent Support Advisor (PSA) for Bader Primary School.
“What is a PSA?”
A PSA is there to help, support and advise parents and carers who have worries or concerns about their children.
“What can a PSA help with?”
- Provide direct and confidential support for parents/carers in school
- Offer support with your child’s behaviour
- Provide information about health issues and emotional well-being
- Meet parents/carers in school or offer home visits
- Find other services to help and support you and your family
- Be approachable and support you with issues you may be facing
- Support with any issues or concerns regarding your child’s attendance
“How do I contact you?”
You can call me to make an appointment or just to have a chat on 01642 762856. I am here to help and support you with any concerns or issues you have. If I do not have the answers, I can assist you in finding someone who might be able to offer more help and support.